Stuck On You + Drink Up | plate + cup
We are made from soft, durable, lightweight food grade silicone, so are bacteria and stain resistant, super hygienic and allergy-friendly.
We are also FDA approved and free from BPA, phthalates, lead, pvc and toxins.
- Stuck On You | plate & Drink Up | cup
- Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for children 3+ months.
To ensure the suction cup holds tight, place it onto a clean, flat, debris-free surface. Slight bumps and irregularities of table surface will reduce the suction.